The most effective way to Speak & Learn German.
You can start speaking German RIGHT AWAY! Even if you dont know a word of the language. No drills or boring grammar. This innovative EasyTalk method is so easy and so fast that youll be speaking German within minutes – GUARANTEED!
STOP STUDYING GERMAN AND START TO SPEAK GERMAN!
* Over 4000 most useful words and phrases
* Authentic native speaker voice
* 128 different topics and dialogs
* Innovative build-your-phrase feature to compose thousands of new expressions
* User defined Favorites folders
* Sample of dialogs based on real life situations
* Learning language mode to memorize words and expressions
* Multiple search functions to find phrases quickly and easily
* Simplified transliteration of German words and expressions
* Learn German pronunciation
* Integrated player that plays all the selected phrases aloud in a continuous flow
* German travel phrasebook
* User friendly interface
* No internet connection needed
EasyTalk Learn German is the easiest and fastest way to START SPEAKING German. The app can be used as a language teacher and personal travel translator. With it you will always be understood.
It contains over 4000 carefully selected, essential words and phrases spoken by professional native speakers.
With our SMART build-your-own-phrase feature you can easily compose thousands of relevant phrases covering almost all everyday situations.
A Favorites capability allows you to save your most important phrases in your personal Favorites folders that can be accessed by one click.
The phrases are carefully organized into 14 main topics and 114 subtopics.
A FAST search facility allows you to find the phrase you are looking for quickly and effortlessly.
The application does not require an internet connection to function.
- Tourist Information
- At the Border
- At the Post Office
- Airport Check-in
- Making Conversation
- Travelling by Train
- Out of Town
- Hotel Complaints
- Asking the Time
- Asking the Way
- Asking the Way 2
- Job Seeking
- At the Doctors
- Around Town
- At the Hotel Reception
- At the Restaurant
- At the Clothes Shop
- At the Grocers
- Exchange Office
- Car Rental
- Car Accident
- Asking the Way
- Meeting People
- Public Places